Optional Further Reading
- Failure: Failure Doesn’t Exist, by Nicolas Cole
- Assumptions & Listening:
- The Pitfalls of Trying to Read Minds, by Isaac Lidsky
- Transcription of the 2005 Kenyon Commencement Address, written and delivered by David Foster Wallace (May 21, 2005)
- Dealing with Fear: How to be Calm Under Pressure: 3 Secrets from a Bomb Disposal Expert, by Eric Barker
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of the Learning Organization, by Peter Senge
- Leadership Embodiment: How the Way We Sit and Stand Can Change the Way We Think and Speak, by Wendy Palmer and Janet Crawford
- The Neuroscience of Change: Why it’s Difficult and What Makes it Easier, by Sue Langley
Copyright 2016 The Essential Group, LLC | All Rights Reserved.
At The Essential Group, we don’t ask you to buy into a lot of hooey. We teach and believe that doing the work we’re talking about here will lead to good things for you in your personal life and in your professional life. At the same time, we are legally required to remind you that we don’t guarantee results or specific outcomes to you as a result of taking this course. Will you get the same results as someone else who has taken this course and gone crazy-genius and totally hit it out of the park? We have no idea. So much of that depends on you, your decisions, your actions, and how committed you are to doing the work. Why not give it your best and see what happens for you?