Optional Further Reading:
- Words that Work in Business: a Practical Guide to Effective Communication in the Workplace, by Ike Lasater
- You Are What You Say: The Proven Program that Uses the Power of Language to Combat Stress, Anger, and Depression, by Matthew Budd and Larry Rothstein
- Building Trust: In Business, Politics, Relationships, and Life, by Fernando Flores
- New Ventures West curriculum (summarized in Coaching: Evoking Excellence in Others, by James Flaherty, New Ventures West founder)
- Conversations for Action and Collected Essays, by Fernando Flores
- Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results, by Judith E. Glaser
- You Are What You Say: The Proven Program that Uses the Power of Language Stress, Anger, and Depression, by Matthew Budd and Larry Rothstein
Copyright 2017 The Essential Group, LLC | All Rights Reserved.
At The Essential Group, we don’t ask you to buy into a lot of hooey. We teach and believe that doing the work we’re talking about here will lead to good things for you in your personal life and in your professional life. At the same time, we are legally required to remind you that we don’t guarantee results or specific outcomes to you as a result of taking this course. Will you get the same results as someone else who has taken this course and gone crazy-genius and totally hit it out of the park? We have no idea. We don’t even know you and so much of that depends on you, your decisions, your actions, and how committed you are to doing the work.