A lot of people have worked with me to learn the techniques and mindset I share with you in the CCO and several have told me it improved their lives. Here is some feedback from past Challengers:
- “It blew me away how much more productive I was.”
- “The course moved the ball forward on my work; I found a better way to come across; the course helped me identify process failures in previous interactions.”
- “I found this to be one of the most helpful training[s] that I’ve taken. The material was meaningful and made me think. I would recommend this to everyone.”
- “I am finding I am more positive in conversations, less cautious, and more self-aware of how I ‘present’ and how I use language (and to what effect).”
- “A very rewarding development experience.”
- “Eye opening.”
- “Loved the material on executive presence and the various tools the course provided to deal with specific situations – thank you! The quad was also a great way to share experiences and build new relationships….”
- “I liked the fact that I could read and digest the weekly info at my own pace. And I really appreciated the ‘reference’ section where I could poke around more.”
What I know is this: when you practice the tools you will receive through the CCO, you will gain:
- Increased self-awareness
- Greater skill in creating the outcomes you want
- Clarity in terms of the vision you have for yourself, and how you can connect it to the work you do
Growth in these areas will support you as you move into the kind of expansive leadership we talked about in the last Topic. With these gains, you’ll have the opportunity to unlock a doorway to self-mastery and to experience better decision-making, more inspired problem-solving, and increased performance and energy.
Take a moment to imagine what you want to gain through your participation in the CCO.